Thursday, December 28, 2006

Christmas Day

On Friday, i go back my hometown Ipoh, because there are four days holiday. I go back by taxi as usual. That night,i'm having dinner with my parent and grandparent and also uncle aunty. So, saturday morning arive, there was a BBQ at my girlfriend house at saturday night. Therefore, i have to help my girlfriend to prepare all of it, 9am in the morning i go fetch her at her house. We wait for her friend to go together at her house.Finally the girl arive at 11am. Oh my buddha...Then we went to Tesco to buy chicken wings, ketchup, fruits, spagetti, vegetables, and others to prepare food tonight. While they were buying, i go away to buy christmas present for my girlfriend.. You guess see see what i had bought? haha....Show you later. Then we went home to start prepare, my girlfriend put ketchup and salt to make the chicken wing, her friend, Phaik Liane make pudding. Then i prepare the present.

While cooking the sauce for the spagetti, something happen. Because we opened the stove too long time,make until the too hot. Then suddenly pour oil into it, the stove burning. The fire so big. Then i use water to pour on it,but it more bigger fire, because inside got oil, but we cant put sand on it,if we do so,we can't cook things already. Luckily the fire become smaller, then we continue to cook again. By the way, i cook spagetti and fried french fries, nugget, fish ball and others. That's really take long time, it's already come to 6pm, the BBQ start 7pm. We all take bath and i bring my gf friend came to her house, because her friend don't know how to get into her house. Then i start to make fire. Wow! It's really hard to start the fire, we don't have fan, really hard to make it. Then i just keep on use newspaper to fan the charcoal. From no sweating, until whole body sweat...haiz....Bath = No bath..T.T... From 7:30pm make the fire till 8:15pm only fire ok.... My hand also fan till no mood to bbq already..But, i'm happy because i see all people eating happily.

At night,we play games, a chinese game "CAM MIEN TOI" and play cards game. That day i bought some wine also, we all drink wine. Its so nice.Then i go to my gf room with her, we exchange present.Haha..After all the people gone, it's me again to clean all the stuff...TIRED man....,But lots of fun there.

Sunday afternoon,i go visit my girlfriend again..So happy..Because her mum not agree her to date so early,when we see each other,we will so happy.Sunday night,its come the christmas eve, Me and my family go out have a dinner at FANTASY. I had ordered a lamp chop, it so tasty. Yummy...At night,i had to packed all my things again, because tuesday got class. Monday had to go back KL. T.T...Christmas come back KL,not celebrate...





Here the present i give my girlfriend..haha...




See?Me and my lovely girlfriend er....So sweet...Muaks...



Haha...Muaks......


My girlfriend and her friend playing games and drinking wine..

My 1st present..My girlfriend make all the star into a bottle to me....with two small love letter to me....
Here my another present...A necklace..From my girlfriend..

No comments: