Thursday, January 4, 2007

Happy New Year 2007

Yeah...It's a new year again...Last friday i come back ipoh, my hometown having my short holiday with my family.The night 31st December, Me and my family go to fantasy having our last dinner for 2006..Haha...There's something funny happens when we having dinner. So,i ordered Garlic Lamp Chop set dinner with soft drinks and ice cream, my sister and my younger brother ordered the same as i ordered. Then My Daddy and Mummy ordered Thai chicken Chop with butter rice. Well, that's taste good.So, my mum food come first,following with my maid meal, then our lamp chop,still left my dad Thai chicken chop rice. While we eating till half, a waiter come with a butter rice only.Then, my dad keep on waiting.. Hmm..? What happened? Then i called the waiter that ordered food for us. We asked him: "Hei, why my dad Thai chicken rice not arive yet ah? She said:" Ya, it's already arive." We all confusing, how come already arive? It's just only a plate of rice men..

The waiter told us that my dad just ordered a rice. Oh my buddha!! How come like that? We all already nearly finished then he only say " JUST A PLATE OF RICE" .So my dad ordered it again. Haiz...Have to wait again, so hungry lah.. T.T...(My dad said). haha...Then we all cut a piece of our dinner for our dad, although it's abit anagry,but my dad very happy, because we all cut of our meal and give it to him, feel like getting so respect and care our dad.

Finally,his meal arive, he eat it, and share his meal with all of us.Haha... A wonderful time that not every family have. Is it good?

Then i drive my car out to find my girlfriend, I fetch her out having count down near tesco there.At the same time,her sister also go out.So i parked my car out of her house and sit her sister boyfriend's car go out.We come to RECHARGE dance club outside, i saw many people clubbing and many people drinking alchohol. We didn't drink,waiting for the new year 2007. So, the time arivce. Many people dancing and shaking there.I just hug my girlfriend hear the nice song, watched the dance on the stage.

After a while, 11.59pm come..We all waiting for the time arive..The screen show 10 second. 10! 9! 8! 7! 6! 5! 4! 3! 2! 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...Then all the fireworks shoot up, and all the people play with the spray, all the paper drop down.Wow! That's nice. Happy New Year!!

No comments: