Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Death Note

Death Note is a new Japanese Movie, now was already make it into movie, before that it was a comic. This movie quite nice to watch, let me briefly have a summary here.

In this movie, it started with a guy name, Kira, his dad is a Head Police. He was very clever and he was a good planner. He picked up a book named Death Note at a street. After he picks up the Death Note, the Death God comes find him, at the time he really shocked. So the night, he read the Death Note, there are some pages teach him how to use the Death Note. If you write someone name in the Death Note, the guy will died in 40 second, died reason is heart attacked. It heart attacked suddenly. So he start use it to kill people, at first he was a good guy, he just kill those bad guys who police could not charge their bad action. Then he kills all the criminal in the prison by log in to his father account to the prison criminal details. Then the police not agree with what he had done, so the police anti him. He was very angry. There are some FBI checked him. Here comes a clever guy named "L". This L is a clever detective, he can find out who kill all the people. Kira use his good planning by killed people with strategies, even he was 24 hours checked by police. Was he great? At last all the police can’t find any things to charge his action. I advice you all watch Death Note. The Death God looked a bit scare for girls, but I don’t scare at all.

So, today I get my own Death Note...Haha.....Show you the picture later, because the line in my hostel very bad can’t even upload any pictures that I take. T.T… I’m waiting the Death God to find me...wakaka...It looked cool… But don’t crazy lah… If it really happen, I will very happy.



Here..My Death Note...Wakaka....Is it cool?


The content inside the Death Note,teach you how to use it...

You see? Kira write it..Later Me,NightKids will write someone inside too...haha...
I'm reading How to use it....Hmm..

No comments: