Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Learn something Good...

Last Sunday, I had attend a course or can say a speech, before 3 months ago, I get a promotion paper that about a course, and I looked at the speaker, hmm...This was the speaker that I hear his speech and read all his book when I’m still a primary school boy. So I told my parent about that, so we attend the speech. My parent planned that I go there with my dad's friend car- SHARP PERAK MANAGER. The speech at Stadium Malawati in Shah Alam. Then my parent comes KL by car. So, we had planned arrive there around 8am, I have to wake up at 7am. Aiks....but I sleep late again... Therefore I arrive there around 8.30pm. Ops...Get scolded by parents...When I arrive there, I see many Malays there, my dad friends told me that Shah Alam was a Malay area. So we all go take our breakfast, but seems like there nothing nice to eat, but luckily outside the stadium got something to eat, got rice, fried noodles and some drinks stall, they really many people attend the speech, can see that the speaker is a famous person, many big boss from different company. The speech start at 9.30am, we go in earlier a bit.

When I start step inside, WOW, what's that? This is a concert or a speech? How come so many people? I think whole stadium were seated. We quickly find our seats, at 1st we get upper seat, that can’t really see the speaker, then we ask the helper there, only we get a front a bit seats. The seats are count by money. Those seats that in front the stage for very very VIP, have to pay for RM6000 on the red seats. The 2nd expensive is the white seats for RM3000, then behind seats about RM2000.For me and my parents, we just pay RM200++ each person. So we sit at upside seats, that can't really see the speaker clearly. But if you pay until the ultimate seats just beside the speaker, but you don't hear also no use. Am I right?

So, the speech start, all people waiting for the speaker arive, the PA system opens those nice song and excite song. But that day the air con in a bad condition, so hot sit inside the stadium, my whole body get wet, because of too hot...T.T...So suddenly the speaker arrive, all the lights and flash towards the speaker, and he was covered by many people ran in. All people clap their hand and cheer him up. So, the speech start, I take out my note book and jot down what he says. His speech was teach people How to success and How to persuade people buy your product. Those who are a salesman or business man, good to them attend this speech. I had learned many things that good for me to become a future businessman. Success must have a good emotion, good energy body, with a happy family, which wants to become the best in their business, economy, good relationship and willing to help the social.

If you want to success, you must keep on learning and must have a target. To become success, you attitude and skill are very important too, with a bad attitude, can u success? Or if your skill is bad, can you survive in your life? Other than that, FRIENDS are very important..You know why? A good friend will teach you good, learn together and help each other right? But if a bad friend? Teach you bad things, just like a course mate in my class, wanna teach me smoking, Jeff. Bad friend will just make you failure. Furthermore, business would not come find you, a salesman have to go find customer. NOT waiting customer. If you want success, you must not just sold out or product, you must care your customer, and services. A hardworking person will become a success person.

So every time, when something happened on you. Is that you keep on asking WHY? I advice you not to say WHY...Ask how to solve it..Ask yourself after the case happen; is there any good for you? Ask what can I do NOW? Not waiting for answer. An image of yourself is very important too, so that you give customer more trustful. The speech also teaches you 10 ways to persuade people. If you get a good persuade skill, not just can get a good GF, can do many business and many more. This speech I really can learn many things.

I hear the speech until 7.30pm.Then I having dinner with my family and dad's friend, after that I back my hostel again. If next time this speaker came to Malaysia, I will attend his course again. Great..If you want to ask more about how to success could ask me...hehe....


This is the speaker look like.He had already very successful when he was 27 years old, own many race car and comdominium.

Here was the Stadium Melawati inside view. Is it big?Could you see all the people that attend the speech?
See the stage..Just like having Singing Concert..Haha..

No comments: