Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Something might scare my roommate and ex-roommate..

Today after class,me and my friend go eat lunch-KFC.While we eating happily,the sky started tundering and raining.Oh my god! I forgot bring umbrella,but they did bring umbrella.After we finish,we go back to my hostel, because i'm having a meeting at college at 2.30pm. So we rushed back to get the car,two boys in a small umbrella. My whole body get wet.Somemore few bad lorry drive fast and make the water on the road splash toward us,that time i'm wearing white shirt leh! DAMM STUPID LORRY!!!! I hate u.. Then i ran back to my hostel in a heavy rain,let my friend, Joseph use the umbrella. 1 wet better than 2 wet..So,i think that if i go meeting with wet wet body,so "Fish" leh....I decided don't go.So i take a bath and wash my clothes, luckily i can clean my shirt. Then i see the toilet..Erm...It looked dirty leh...Then i take sponge, pail, brush, and cleaning liquid- ZIP. I brushed the toilet and the floor,washed the walls,and clean toilet bowl. After i finished clean it, i get scare. The toilet that i wash damm clean. Last time, i just sweep and mop the floor,while kenny washed toilet. JC are elder than us,so he didn't do anything. But,now just me alone stay in the room,so i cleaned it,feel so fresh. Kenny....I show you the picture.Dark floor to white floor...wakaka...
Clean? Kenny....

No comments: