Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Raining.....

I'm facing towards the window of my table now,but of course looking the screen of my laptop while typing.It's 3pm now in Petaling Jaya.So, i talk about raining here.Do you realise raining?Or what you feel about raining?You feel comfortable?Or feel irritating?Hmm?Or will you miss someone when you see the rain and here some soft music?Is that nice?I'm hearing "Untitled" here many times.This song really make me have some kind of special feel, sometimes even feel like its sing about me.Sigh....

Now,i'm just finish my bath and wash toilet,just sitting here see the sky,see the road,see the trees.Thinking my home town-IPOH and my lovely girlfriend..Muaks...I could feel the cold wind blow to my face nd my hair,feel nice.I see the dark cloud in the sky.The clouds are blowing and "running" so fast in my sight,just like those white sheep jumping and jumping there.Trees are waving here like dancer that dancing there.Its make alot of fun. At my windows view,i could see squirel jumping from tree to tree,but now i think they are running from the rain. (Squirel: "Ahh!!Raining ah...Run for it...Find some place to keep off the rain..") Haha....Kiding...I could see many people waiting for the rain stopped to go out.Like just now,I and my friend share a small umbrella,whole body wet wet,that time i think i hate raining right?Then rushing back to hostel.Some are in the car feel nothing,just keep on driving,don't even see the people that walking beside the road,splash on the water to the guy that walking there- whole body wet wet. They are so silly, don't even think other people feel when they working.

Some student will think,oh my god!!How am i go back in rainy day?Pity..Some will say,how am i go back even have a car..Having traffic jam so long time,no rain already traffic jam,now raining jam more serious.Working staff will also think of that,but some will think,nevermind;i finish my work then only i back.Those people that building the flight over will think:sigh,can't work,have to wait. Some of the food stall downstairs my hostel will think;haih...Will be less people having lunch now..T.T....Close stall bah...Shops that having business will think:arh.....affect my business...less people come buy things already. I think my dad that own a shop selling electrical product :aiks...Keep on raining cause our air-con stock cannot sell,but water heater could make some profit...hehe...Those motorcyclist ride motor like a chicken drop into soup.they don't have a car,no choice,have to get rain.

But,some food stall will make preparation open big big umbrella to keep off the rain.So that can continue their work,depend on their luck hope that there will be some people stop their car there having some coffee or bread.But,that was ipoh culture,feel so free.Like to drink coffee and chat(chinese call blow water)..haha...If those who go Taiping where was a place in Perak,they will know another type of culture,Taiping people like to gamble with the rain,they not just gamble that it rain or not. You guess how they gamble?They gamble by how much rain it got,they put a pail outside a place,and guess how many litres of rain it was raining now,and when it start raining. They are some guess rain genius in Taiping.Don't play play oh...haha...In rainy day,i hope there no any accident happen,because some people still drive fast even it was raining and the floor so wet and slippery.Amitabha...

For those busy man,try to stop some work,and sit near the window and feel it,it so relax and comfortable..feel nice. I like this rain,but no make me wet wet please...hehe...

1 comment:

ButTeRcUp said...

haha.... yeah it's very clean... but i tot i asked you all to call the cleaner to come... sigh.. wasted my RM10!!!!!